30-Day Trial Software: PeakFit®: Software For Automated Peak Separation And AnalysisSource: Systat Software, Inc.
Because this is the latest 32-bit version of our software, we recommend running Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT or XP on a machine with 32 MB or more memory, 10 MB hard disk space and a Pentium processor.
Important Installation Notes
This limited version of our product comes in the form of a self-installing executable. You then need to run the downloaded file for the demo, which installs appropriate program files to the correct directories on your computer. More detailed step-by-step installation and removal procedures are as follows:
- Download the file to your computer. Click on the "Download Now" button below to start the download. If you are using Microsoft's Internet Explorer 5.5 with Sevice Pack 1 Installed (Version:5.50.4522.1800IC), this download may not work due to a "bug" in this version of IE.
- Once the file is downloaded, "Double click" on the file from Windows Explorer or File Manager to start Installation.
- Follow the setup program instructions.
- To uninstall the PeakFit demo, From the start menu choose settings, control panel, add/remove programs.
- Choose PeakFit from the list.
- Click add/remove
- You will be prompted "do you really want to remove..."
- choose yes
- Windows will automatically uninstall the software.
- After this removal is complete, erase the original downloaded file.