Hydrogen Flame DetectorsSource: Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Analytical
Net Safety’s Hydrogen flame detectors are specially tuned for non-hydrocarbon based flame applications where accurate and instant detection of difficult to see hydrogen and silane flame is required.
Net Safety’s Hydrogen flame detectors are specially tuned for non-hydrocarbon based flame applications where accurate and instant detection of difficult to see hydrogen and silane flame is required. Our advanced optical sensors ensure the greatest degree of UV and IR spectral bandwave matching to the radiant energy emitted by invisible hydrogen and silane flame — and the lowest degree of matching to non-fire stimuli. This provides ultra-fast alarm, an unparalleled level of false alarm immunity, with a full 120° horizontal field-of-view!
Enclosed in a rugged, explosion-proof housing, the UVS-H2 and UV/IRS-H2 are engineered for extreme applications and utilize the latest in microprocessor sensor technology. They’re capable of stand-alone operation or can be connected to a variety of control devices to create a dependable fire monitoring system. The field user can define sensitivity and time delay settings to further enhance false-alarm immunity and the built-in testing routines ensure continuous operation.
The UVS-H2 and UV/IRS-H2 are ideally suited for specialized applications where response time and a wide field-of-view are most critical — industrial and commercial locations that utilize hydrogen fuel cells, hydrogen gas generators, hydrogen refilling stations, and storage tanks as well as semiconductor facilities where silane combustion risks are commonly present.
Net Safety has engineered superior UV/IR-H2 and UV-H2 flame detectors specially tuned to detect invisible H2 and Silane flame that are also simple to operate and maintain while delivering all the security and performance required for high-risk, industrial installations!
- Field of view of up to 120 degrees with <6 second response time!
- Detects Invisible Hydrogen and Silane Flame
- UV or UV/IR Sensor Options Available
- Explosion-proof, Class I, Division 1 certified
- Multiple Output Options - Analog, Relay, Digital RS485 Modbus RTU protocal, and HART Communication protocal with optional ground-level HART Communicator input
- Connect indoors and out, directly or up to 2000 feet away
Immune to lightning, arc welding, sunlight and hot body radiation
(UV/IRS-H2 has higher immunity than the UVS-H2)
- Adjustable swivel mount included
- User programmable sensitivity and time delay settings
- Multi-colored, high intensity LEDs
- Manual and automatic testing of optical surfaces
- Watchdog timer monitors internal electronics