The acid analyzer is an FT-IR based, process analyzer that offers a reliable solution to the problems faced by HF Alkylation operators
- On-line, Real-time Analysis of Recirculating Acid
- Provides Catalyst Composition in Terms of HF, ASO and Water Content
- High Reliability and Repeatability
- Allows for Maximization of Alkylate Octane by Optimizing Water Content
- Detects and Allows Prevention of Acid Runaway Conditions
- Detects Feed Impurity Problems
- Reduces Costs associated with Lab Sampling
The acid analyzer is an FT-IR based, process analyzer that offers a reliable solution to the problems faced by HF Alkylation operators. This is achieved by the on-line analysis of the circulating acid stream every 2 minutes, providing catalyst composition in terms of HF, ASO and water content. This improves personnel safety, process control, corrosion monitoring and catalyst efficiency.
Phillips Petroleum - Fuels Technology, Keeler Avenue, Bartlesville, OK 74004. Tel: 918-661-1949; Fax: .