The LEM 30 tool measures distance, area and volume without contact within a range of 8 in. (0.2m) to 100 ft. (>30m) without reflector...
The LEM 30 tool measures distance, area and volume without contact within a range of 8 in. (0.2m) to 100 ft. (>30m) without reflector. Featuring a built-in laser dot sight which, it allows reproducible measurements in sunlight or otherwise highly illuminated conditions. With a storage capacity of 100 measurements, it can transfer data to the PC software via the serial port (RS232). Some of its applications include planning and pre-construction preparation, remodeling of interiors, above and underground construction, reconstruction, paint projects and cost account calculations.
- Laser class: Class 2
- Beam power: £ 1mW, IEC825-1
- Accuracy: ± 1/8 in. (± 3mm)
- Resolution: ± 1/32 in. (1mm)
- Beam divergence: 0.6 mrad
- Safety precautions: Do not look into beam
- Laser wavelength: 645 nm, visible bright red
- Environmental protection: IP 54 (dust and splash resistant)
- Operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (–10°C to 50°C)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9-1/2 in. x 2 in. x 1-3/8 in.
(240mm x 54mm x 35mm)
- Weight including batteries: 12 oz. (360g)
- Housing: Shockproof plastic
- Power supply: 4 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Operating time @77°F (25°C): > 5000 measurements
- Range: 8 in. (0.2m) to 100 ft. (30m) on all natural surfaces, up to distances over 330 ft. (100m) depending on surface reflectivity.
- Measuring time: £ 1 second
- External interface: RS-232 (serial)
- Memory: Stores 100 readings
Ludeca, Inc., 1425 NW 88th Avenue, Miami, FL 33172. Tel: 305-591-8935; Fax: 305-591-1537.