The 7828 is a development in Solartron's 782x family of tuning fork sensors.
The 7828 is a development in Solartron's 782x family of tuning fork sensors. It is a competitively priced insertion density transmitter for tank and pipe applications. It operates with fluid viscosities of up to 20,000cP, a significant advantage over similar devices.
- Fully integrated ‘fit and forget' digital density measurement for monitoring and control
- Low cost insertion installation
- Direct analog (4-20mA) output of density, base density, or special calculation (% solids, º API, Specific Gravity, etc.)
- RS485/Modbus communications
- On-node configured
- Rugged and reliable
- PC configuration tool for diagnostics and data logging
- rugged build
- stable, accurate measurements
- Tolerant of solids and bubbles
- no remote electronics
- factory calibrated
- no moving parts
- no filtration required
- no routine maintenance
- no/infrequent re-calibration
- insensitive to vibration
Solartron, 19804 Park Row, Suite 320, Houston, TX 77084. Tel: 281-398-7890. Fax: 281-398-7891.