Source: Tel-Tru Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Specifications for the company's 1 3/4 in., 2 in., and 3 in. Testing and General Purpose Thermometers.
Testing and General Purpose Thermometers
Model GT-100 or GT-100R with Calibrator 1 ¾ in. Diameter Head
Model LT-225 2 in. Diameter Head
Model LT-225R with Calibrator 2 in. Diameter Head
Model LT-330R with Calibrator 3 in. Diameter Head
- Type 304 stainless steel
- All welded construction
- Models GT-100R, LT-225R, LT-330R friction design - easy to calibrate
- Dials printed with large black numbers and graduations - easy to read from any angle
- Crystals: GT-100/GT-100R-Lexan standard up to 300°F, glass over 300°F; LT-225/LT-225R-glass standard, Lexan available; LT-330R-Supplied with Lexan
- Stem Diameter: .150 in.; stem length 8 in. Other stem diameters and stem lengths available upon request
- Rustproof, Dustproof, Leakproof. Hermetically sealed
- Corrosion resistant to most chemicals
- Actuated by super-sensitive bimetallic Helix Coil
- Bimetal element dampened with silicone for minimum pointer vibration and maximum heat transfer
- Accuracy to within ± 1% total scale range
- Over-range protection 100% up to 250°F, 50% up to 500°F, 10% above 500°F (250°C)
- Adjustable clamp for tank and tray mounting
Tel-Tru Manufacturing Company, Inc., 408 St. Paul Street, Rochester, NY 14605. Tel: 716-232-1440; Fax: 716-232-3857.