We re-configure the vessel to maximize solids loading ability, while simultaneously reducing the number of elements an operator would have to change. A typical Nex-Sys™ upgrade uses one quarter the number of elements, while simultaneously increasing the on-line life 4-7 times while providing similar fluid quality.
Some Examples Where Upgrades Have Been Done Include:
- String-Wound Cartridge Upgrade: Selexol System
- Cartridge Upgrade: Rich MDEA System
- Sour Water Filter Upgrade
- Ethylene Feed Filter Upgrade
- Stacked Disk Filter Upgrade: Silicones
- Natural Gas Processing: Filter / Separator Upgrade