Since the mid 1980's demand for alkylate has surged as refiners look for clean fuel blendstocks
- Low Cost De-bottlenecking Tool
- Minimizes Capital Investment
- Increases Octane Barrel Production With Existing Equipment
- Reduces Energy Consumption on a Throughput Basis
- Allows Throughput Increase Without Increasing Catalyst Inventory
- Efficiently Mixes Feed With Catalyst
- Increases Operating Flexibility
Since the mid 1980's demand for alkylate has surged as refiners look for clean fuel blendstocks. Phillips commercialization of Split Olefin Feed Technology (SOFT) has provided an inexpensive expansion tool for alkylation plants, eliminating the significant capital requirements of replacing existing vessels or fractionation capacity which were necessary for a large-scale expansion prior to its commercialization.
Phillips Petroleum - Fuels Technology, Keeler Avenue, Bartlesville, OK 74004. Tel: 918-661-1949; Fax: .