The patented Sealweld Super Gun is designed for many years of rugged use. The cleaner or lubricant / sealer is pushed into the head via the screw crank. The extra long handle generates up to 15,000 psi easily with continued stroking. The screw crank position indicates how much product remains in the barrel. Discharges 1 oz. of product with each 20 strokes.
- Generates up to 15,000 psi when required.
- Field replaceable piston head cartridge.
- Locking, handle clasp, quick turn prime T-handle.
- Large capacity barrel holds 33% more than other guns.
- Reloads easily with a 12 oz. or 16 oz. cartridge from EZ-LOADER.
- Can be loaded with gun-paks or bulk lubricant / sealant.
- High pressure check valve system prevents dangerous "kicks".
- Extra long lever / handle makes high pressure injection easy.
Sealweld Corporation, 7240-Brittmoore Suite # 120, Houston, TX 77041. Tel: 713-896-0821; Fax: .