A two hour fire protected day tank as tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratories.
A two hour fire protected day tank as tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratories. A 2 in. insulation barrier completely surrounds the primary tank to provide for protection against temperature extremes and reduced electrical consumption when heating. UL listed tanks include heavy duty stiffeners required per UL standards. Tanks are pressurized at 3-5 psi and leak-checked to ensure integrity of weld seams per UL standards.
- UL 2080 Listed heavy gauge dual wall steel lap joint construction
- Tank-In-A-Tank construction for built-in secondary containment
- Interior & Exterior- epoxy coated for corrosion protection
- Includes (2) UL listed Emergency Vents
- Designed and built in accordance to Uniform Fire Code and N.F.P.A. 30
- Optional pump and dispensing packages
Closed cell polyurethane foam completely filling the annulus between the primary and secondary tank.
Fitzsimmons Systems Inc., 195 Crooked Lake Rd., Tully, NY 13159. Tel: 888-708-5423. Fax: 888-708-5424.