Improved Cobalt-based Catalytic Reagents Enhance Hydrocarbon Sweetening Processes
The new ARI-100 Series of catalysts from Gas Technology Products LLC is the key to improved refinery and hydrocarbon processing operation. These improved cobalt catalytic reagents accelerate the oxidation of mercaptans in petroleum fractions. For details on hydrocarbon sweetening with ARI-100 Series of Catalysts.
Improved Catalytic Reagents Reduce Refinery Operating Costs
New catalysts, as well as enhanced versions of earlier ARI-100 Series cobalt-based catalysts, have been developed by Merichem Chemicals and Refinery Services (MCRS) for applications in hydrocarbon processing and refining.
A more water soluble ARI-100EXL, used in liquid to liquid contact processes,
- Is a 100% soluble solution
- Is compatible with continuous catalyst injection systems
Now offered in powdered form, ARI-120L is a catalytic reagent for fixed bed processes,
- Reduces catalyst shipping costs
- Provides unlimited shelf life
- Reduces carbon bed impregnation time by 50%
- Offers the convenience of simple catalyst slurry preparation procedure
- Provides easy operator handling and transport via packaging in 5 gallon plastic pails with access port for easy water addition, mixing, and pumping
- Simplifies handling with 80% fewer containers required