801 Series H2
S analyzers includes 801XP, 801D2, 801W, 801 Lab and 801P portable instruments. Sharing the same electronics platform these low cost series incorporate the microprocessor based technology. The optics, mechanical system, digital electronics and software all combine to fully utilize the inherent strengths of the lead acetate methodology. Applications include refinery, gas processing facilities and fertilizer plants.
- Selective to H2S only without interference of any kind
- Sensitive to parts per billion (ppb) or parts per million (ppm)
- The 801 was designed for high reliability, low maintenance operation.
- The Optical System is composed of a solid state light source (LED) and silicon photo-diode detectors.
- The software performs diagnostic checks on startup and during operation.
- Simple operation allows non-technical personnel to operate the 801.
- The tape drive assembly uses a digitally controlled stepper motor directly driving the tape, eliminating complex drive systems.
- Low power electronics can operate from batteries or solar power.
- Automatic calibration is optional.
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc., Bay 6, 6325-12th Street S.E., Calgary, AB T2H 2K1. Tel: 403-252-8470; Fax: 403-255-6287.