Wide range of applications from catalytic cracking and coal drying to food-process and paper dryers, fluidized beds, rotary kilns, etc.
Control systems include safety interlocks. Weatherproof enclosure for electrical controls.
To design a rugged, reliable NAOity, direct-fired air heater for your application, we need to know:
1. Firing position of air heater, vertical or horizontal
2. Required outlet temperature
3. Air inlet temperature
4. Air inlet pressure
5. Maximum allowable pressure drop through air heater
6. Fuel (or fuels) available
7. Fuel conditions: heating value, pressure, viscosity, etc.
8. Electrical code requirements
<%=company%>, 1299 East Sedgley Ave., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19134 Tel: 800-328-7637 or 215-743-5300 Fax: 215-743-3018