ASME Code USF & USB Housings
Shelco Filter’s USB and USF filter housings are ASME Code certified. This new certification allows for worldwide distribution and follows globally accepted engineering standards, which ensures integrity, quality and durability in production and performance. 304L or 316L stainless steel filter housings provide maximum durability, and are available in a variety of sizes, construction materials, gaskets, or with custom features. The Housings have swing bolt closures for easy cartridge change-outs and secure sealing and holds four (4) to fifty-two (52) cartridges to serve a wide range of flow rates. Shelco’s heavy-duty ASME Code cartridge housings are designed for commercial and industrial filter applications.
Stainless steel housings constructed using heavy duty 304L or 316L stainless steel with swing bolt closure and lifting davit for maximum durability
- Holds four (4) to fifty-two (52) cartridges to serve a wide range of flow rates
- The housings offer swing bolt closures for easy cartridge change-outs and secure sealing
- Knife edge seals eliminate bypass on DOE cartridges
- Flange inlet and outlet connections allow for easy piping. Drain connections permit quick evacuation of housing
- Equipped with heavy-duty stainless steel mounting legs