N/A Screens' family of well-cleaning chemicals include:
- NW-100: The dry acid pellets can be dumped directly into the well without pulling the pump. A pH indicator signals when dissolving has stopped and the well is ready to be pumped or bailed
- NW-110: This concentrated granular acid is used when pre-mixed acid solutions are needed. It can also be poured directly into the well
- NW-220: This phosphate-free liquid dispersant aids well development by penetrating clay agglomerations without leaving residuals or promoting bacterial grwoth.
- NW-310: This is said to enhance acid treatment by dissolving the biofilm that binds blocking materials
- NW-320: This is a concentrated liquid polymeric caustic enhancer dissolving biofilm without inducing precipitation of mineral constituents
- NW-400: this is a concentrated liquid non-ionic surfactant that can be used with acid or caustic solutions to improve hard deposit penetration
<%=company%>, 1950 Old Highway 8 NW, New Brighton, MN 55112. Tel: 651-636-3900; Fax: 651-638-3132