Cast from carbon steel that exceeds applicable ASTM standards, Resun Carbon Steel Lubricated Plug Valves are built for extended service under harsh conditions.
Cast from carbon steel that exceeds applicable ASTM standards, Resun Carbon Steel Lubricated Plug Valves are built for extended service under harsh conditions. The are designed to handle a wide range of temperatures, pressures and flow media.
The valves feature a cylindrical plug design with large rectangular or round ports for maximum flow through the plug. When compared with tapered configurations, Resun rectangular port plugs have less restricted flow path and are less prone to binding under high pressure.
Pressure balanced designs feature pressure activated packing at each end of the plug that balances end thrust due to line pressure and results in reduced operation torque. Pressure balanced plug valves are available in ANSI Classes 150, 300 and 600 and sizes 2 in. to 12 in. Non-pressure balanced models are available in ANSI Class 150 from sizes ½ in. to 8 in., ANSI Class 300 from sizes ½ in. to 1½ in. and ANSI Class 600 from sizes ½ in. to 2 in. All flanged end valves 2 in. and larger are manufactured and tested to requirements of API 6D and can be monogrammed accordingly.
- Threaded, flanged, butt weld and socket weld ends for maximum compatibility
- Actuation packages (motor, gas, air, hydraulic, solenoid) for remote valve operation
- Concentric gear actuator for buried gas distribution and water and wastewater applications
- Steam-jacketed baseplate for steam or hot oil circulation
- Models available to conform to NACE MRO175 specifications
R&M Energy Systems, 363 North Sam Houston Pkwy. Ste. 950, Houston, TX 77060. Tel: 281-765-4700; Fax: 281-445-7491.