Combustion turbines come in varied configurations and operating modes, ranging from simple cycle combustion turbines to combined cycle combustion turbines with fired/unfired HRSGs and steam turbines.
Combustion turbines come in varied configurations and operating modes, ranging from simple cycle combustion turbines to combined cycle combustion turbines with fired/unfired HRSGs and steam turbines. This wide choice provides numerous economic advantages, but does complicate operation. You must integrate several control subsystems to achieve the best overall performance.
To ensure successful, secure, error-free operation, integrate all your subsystems into a centralized I/A Series system. You get a common, well-planned operator interface ( and a unified plant control strategy.
Go with the most knowledgeable, experienced partner. Foxboro has more experience controlling and monitoring combustion turbines than any other control system manufacturer.
Every project we implement has the complete support of Foxboro's extensive worldwide services. And every project can take advantage of I/A Series system advantages like these:
- Comprehensive real-time performance information, using standard performance calculation packages applied for your plant
- Reduced field wiring installation and startup delay costs by remotely locating environmentally hardened I/A Series I/O modules
- Improved unit availability with a fault-tolerant, "no single point of failure" I/A Series configuration
- Enhanced load management of power generation at each station and load distribution between combustion turbine, HRSGs, and steam turbine
- Faster controlled startups through "single button" automatic startup/shutdown option
The Foxboro Company, 33 Commercial Street, Foxborough, MA, 02035. Phone: 508-543-8750; Fax: 508-549-4834.