They are some of the most compact coriolis mass flowmeters on the market. With no up or downstream piping requirements they can be installed in the tightest spaces, enabling applications not possible before. Plus, their low pressure drop and wide measurement span save you money compared to other brands and make them the better alternative for many applications.
The new 100 series transmitter offers:
- superior accuracy and speed for filling applications
- full parameter access with up to 115k Baud
- RS485 Modbus communications
- suitable from 11 .. 30V DC
- comes with an Aluminum housing or as an all stainless steel solution
- new DTM based diagnostic and operability functions
The sensor offers:
- Coriolis mass flow advantage - multivariable measurement of mass flow, density and temperature in one device
- Compact size with no up or downstream piping requirements - get the benefits of coriolis mass flow in tight spaces
- Low pressure drop - save 25% on pump energy costs compared to other brands
- Wide measurement span in a single meter - other brands require two meter sizes to meet all applications that costs more in spares and installation
- Higher accuracy, temperature and density capability - for when you need maximum performance
- DensiMass: High accuracy concentration measurement, watercut and net-oil computing as well as net-mass and net-volume measurement.
- FillMass: filling application software with integrated pre-counter, over- and underfill correction and contact output for valve control
The new CoriolisMaster is simply the better alternative. Let us prove it!