Source: EST Group Inc. DBA Expansion Seal Technologies Group
CPI Plugs use proven Pop-A-Plug® technology to provide a leak tight seal while eliminating collateral damage to tubejoints and tubesheets.
Seal Leaking Tubes Permanently in Seconds, For Less
Just set 'em and forget 'em.
That's because no other tube plug combines the same degree of safety, ease of installation and reliability. CPI Plugs are designed to perform in the most rigorous applications in the Refining and Chemical Processing Industries. CPI Plugs use proven Pop-A-Plug® technology to provide a leak tight seal while eliminating collateral damage to tubejoints and tubesheets. Once installed CPI Plugs stay installed until its time to retube.
- Unmatched Performance Under Pressure: CPI Plugs are conservatively rated for 700 psi (48 Bar) service.
- Safe: Once installed CPI Plugs will not eject under pressure like hammer-in taper plugs.
- Leak Tight Seal: Properly installed CPI Plugs are helium leak tight to 1 x 10-11 cc/sec.
- Quick Installation Minimizes Downtime: CPI Plugs are simple mechanical plugs which can be installed hydraulically in minutes without damaging the tube, tubejoint or tubesheet. Installs using standard Pop-A-Plug System Ram Package or Manual Installation Tool.
- Easy Sizing and Installation: Use PAP Tube Cleaning Brush to prepare the tube end, gage the tube with a PAP G0 / No-Go Gage, select the matching plug size and POP. CPI Plugs may be removed when its time to retube.
- Broader Expansion Range: Depending on the plug size, individual CPI Plugs can expand up to .13" (3.3 mm), reducing the number of plugs sizes required on hand.
- Materials: Always match CPI Plugs to the tube material. CPI Plugs are available for immediate shipment in stainless steel 316, carbon steel and brass. Titanium, Inconel, Incoloy and other alloys can be supplied by request.
- Quality Assurance System: Manufactured under a Quality Assurance Program certified to ISO 9001 and several U.S. nuclear power industry standards including ANSI N45.2, NQA-1, 10CFR 50 Appendix B, and 10CFR 21.
- Ordering Information: When ordering, specify tube OD and wall thickness or tube ID, tube material, operating pressure and temperature, and type of tube to tubesheet joint (rolled, welded, etc.). Specifications subject to change.
EST Group Inc. DBA Expansion Seal Technologies Group, 334 Godshall Drive, Harleysville, PA 19438. Tel: 215-513-4300; Fax: 215-513-4333.