Sealweld Corporation is proud to introduce on either 3 ½" diskettes or CD ROM, the new DIGITAL form of our popular valve maintenance training manual
Sealweld Corporation is proud to introduce on either 3 ½" diskettes or CD ROM, the new DIGITAL form of our popular valve maintenance training manual. The original printed version has been a welcome addition and a good source of knowledge to the thousands of valve technicians who have participated in our hands-on field training. The new DIGITAL version includes numerous updates, over 100 detailed drawings of the inner working of all types of valves. Includes valuable insight into common troubleshooting techniques and effective written procedures for eliminating common valve leakage problems. A perfect companion for learning every step to safely servicing valves on-line and under pressure.
Reliable valves are essential to the safety and integrity of the pipeline system. Don't leave valve maintenance training to chance or word of mouth.
Use the Digital HANDBOOK to :
- Print written procedures for servicing the most common styles of ball, gate & plug valves
- Reference detailed drawings of common sealant injection pumps, complete with parts lists and repair instructions.
- Learn how to properly read the sealant injection gauge to know what is happening inside the valve.
- Identify dangerous sealant fitting designs, proper installation procedures for new fittings, color illustrations of all types of emergency adapters.
- Easy to use and operate in a familiar Windows HELP MENU design with all the search & find features commonly available.
Sealweld Corporation, 7240-Brittmoore Suite # 120, Houston, TX 77041. Tel: 713-896-0821; Fax: .