Trimec Dualpulse insertion flow transducers provide a cost effective and simple means of measuring the flow of water and a wide range of low viscosity liquids
Trimec Dualpulse insertion flow transducers provide a cost effective and simple means of measuring the flow of water and a wide range of low viscosity liquids.
- All stainless steel construction
- Dual independent pulse outputs
- Direct input to PLC & Computer
- High pressure submersible design
- Pipe sizes 40-2500mm (1.5-100")
- Electrical interference immunity
- Minimal pressure loss
- Flameproof or intrinsically safe electronics (optional)
- Simple to install
- Low installed cost
- European CE compliant
Dualpulse has as standard, two independent pulse outputs suitable for direct input to a wide range of ancillary instruments, PLC's and computers. Both pulse outputs are rotor magnets activated and have a high level of immunity to electrical interference experienced with most other transducers of this kind.
Trimec USA, 2603 Camino Ramon, 2nd Floor, San Ramon, CA 94583. Tel: 925-242-2510; Fax: 925-736-8497.