DuraLobe/On-Line pumps from Viking Pump, Inc. are designed for clean-in-place (CIP) service...
Viking Pump, Inc., A Unit Of Idex Corp.be pumps from Viking Pump, Inc. are designed for clean-in-place (CIP) service. Unconventional seal placement-directly behind the rotors-eliminates areas of product entrapment for maximum cleanliness without any pump disassembly. Moreover, seals lie completely within the flow path and receive the full force, and full benefit, of CIP solutions.
Sanitary/Hygienic versions offer quick-clamp or ACME thread ports. Industrial versions offer NPT or flanged ports. Mechanical seal or O-ring seal options.
- Capacities = To 140 m3(3 is super script)/hr/600
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +150°C / -20°F to +300°F
- Viscosity Range: 1.0 cSt to 110,000 cSt / 28 SSU to 500,000 SSU
- Differential Pressures: To 14 BAR / 200 PSI
- Port Sizes: From 1.0 to 4.0 Inches
<%=company%>, 406 State Street, P.O. Box 8, Cedar Falls, IA 50613-0008. Tel: 319-266-1741. Fax: 319-273-8157.