The company specializes in the use of radioisotope and infrared technologies to provide on-line process investigation studies.
The company specializes in the use of radioisotope and infrared technologies to provide on-line process investigation studies. These technologies and others are combined to optimize performance and enhance reliability in refining Fluidized Catalytic Cracking Units. Examples of some FCC services are:
- Optimizing reactor riser performance using reactor riser CAT Scan and Slip Factor Tests
- Evaluating riser termination effectiveness by measuring cyclone efficiencies, catalyst carryover, and troubleshooting dipleg performance
- Flow and distribution studies of catalyst and vapor in the spent catalyst stripper
- Catalyst and vapor distribution studies using gamma scans, radioactive tracing, and infrared temperature profiles
- Evaluating the integrity of refractory linings using infrared thermography
Tru-Tec Services, Inc., 11005 W. Fairmont Pkwy., La Porte, TX 77571. Tel: 281-471-8970. Fax: 281-471-8607.