Foxboro has introduced the Micro I/A field automation subsystem, a miniature version of the company's successful I/A Series intelligent automation package
Now exhibiting at the Texas A&M Instrumentation Symposium
Foxboro has introduced the Micro I/A field automation subsystem, a miniature version of the company's successful I/A Series intelligent automation package. The Micro I/A allows users to:
- Reduce effort, time, and costs for the installation, configuration, and wiring of their control systems
- Expand system intelligence out into the field
- Improve operational efficiency
- Link all facility and process control functions into one system, one network
- Connect directly to GE Fanuc's Field Control I/O, the Allen-Bradley RIO bus and flex I/O, or through Foxboro's I/A Series Fieldbus with FoxCom protocol
- Link all real-time sensor and process management data directly into one corporate network
- Control a single loop with Micro I/A and a PC interface
The system runs on Intel, SPARC, or Pentium hardware, with UNIX-based or Windows NT-based operating systems.
The Foxboro Company, Foxboro, MA 02035-2099. Tel: 800-521-0451.