The Model 7618 Flame Arrester is designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low-pressure tanks
Groth Corporationel 7618 Flame Arrester is designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low-pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arresters protect low flash point liquids from externally caused sources of heat and ignition. This provides increased fire protection and safety. All Groth Flame Arresters are bi-directional. Factory Mutual regulates that Flame arresters be installed within 10 pipe diameters of the source of ignition.
- Sizes 2 in.-60 in.
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum (type 356), and other materials
- Wafer design for quick and easy maintenance
- Unique recessed seating for superior protection
- Factory Mutual approval for most sizes and materials
- Proven spiral wound, crimped ribbon flame element
<%=company%> 1202 Hahlo St., P.O. Box 15293, Houston, TX 77220-5293. Tel: 713-675-6151; Fax: 713-675-3714.