Performance is focused on optimizing the PA for a 3.3 V supply voltage that conserves power consumption while maintaining the highest linear output power and leading edge throughput. Integrated die level filtering for 2nd and 3rd harmonics as well as 2.4 GHz rejection for DBDC operation are included. The QPF4532 integrates a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA), single pole two throw switch (SP2T) and bypassable low noise amplifier (LNA) into a single device.
Key Product Features Include:
- POUT = +15 dBm MCS11 HE160 -43 dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +17 dBm MCS11 HE80 -43 dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +21 dBm MCS9 VHT80/160 -35 dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +25 dBm MCS0 HT20 Spectral Mask Compliance
- 31 dB Tx Gain
- 2 dB Noise Figure
- 13.5 dB Rx Gain & 8 dB Bypass Loss
- 25 dB 2.4 GHz Rejection on Rx Path
- Integrated DC Power Detector
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.