The 7708 Gas Finder is the tool that every serviceman needs to locate those stubborn, hard-to-find gas leaks for all types of tanks
The 7708 Gas Finder is the tool that every serviceman needs to locate those stubborn, hard-to-find gas leaks for all types of tanks, plumbing lines, and gas operated appliances. For over 19 years, this portable detector has been servicing every facet of the fuel and gas industry. Its shock resistant micro-probe allows access to hard to reach places. The Gas Finder uses a visual sealed meter and an audible alert to indicate a gas leak. The Gas Finder is factory calibrated to detect leaking gas down to 25ppm levels. The built-in, low battery alarm alerts the user when recharging is needed. A single battery charge will provide up to three hours of continuous use. The unit comes with a battery charger and rechargeable batteries. Full-scale reading is equivalent to 1,050 parts per million, representing 5% of the lower combustible level of Propane.
* Weight: 21.75 oz. (616 gm) including batteries
* Size: 6.25" x 3.75" x 2.5" (16.9 x 9.5 x 6.4 cm)
* Probe size: 1" dia. X 1.18" (2.54 x 300 cm)
* Batteries: 8 Nickle Cadmium rechargeable size AA
* Charger: Operates from 117V AC 50/60 HZ. (included)
* Sensitivity: From 25ppm (.000025% of LP Gas)
* Sensitive to: Acetone, Alcohol, Ammonia, Benzene, Butane, Ketone, Methane, Propane, refrigerants type R-11, R-22, R-502, and other hydrocarbons.
CCI Controls, 5052 Ceclia Street, South Gate, CA 90280-3511. Tel: 323-560-6060; Fax: 323-560-1136.