Heated Self Compensating Duct Probe
The heated Self Compensating Duct Probe (SCDP-H) has been designed for use in temperatures as low as -40 °C. When used with a GDA aspirator, it provides a complete duct sampling system capable of operating in hazardous areas. The SCDP-H allows simple, trouble free, representative sampling of duct environments.
The SCDP-H enables the drawing of a representative sample from the whole duct width regardless of flow rate or pressure in the duct. The design ensures equal sample volumes are drawn from each sampling point before combining them into the GDA aspirator.
- Allows duct sampling in low temperatures
- Elimates the possibility of ice blockages
- Self regulating heating cable means no control circuitry is required
- Choice of 110 Vac or 230 Vac
- Ease of installation and maintenance