The EV-2 and EV-3 metering pumps feature a special, heavy-duty design capable of handling all high-pressure chemical, viscous and slurry services.
The EV-2 and EV-3 metering pumps feature a special, heavy-duty design capable of handling all high-pressure chemical, viscous and slurry services. Features include a sealless, single-flat diaphragm and simplex, duplex or multiplex feeds. A variety of metallic and non-metallic liquid end cartridge materials are also available.
- Flow range: 14 gph (53 l/h) to 2,000 gph (7,570 l/h) with independent flow control for each feed
- Pressure range: to 3500 psig (241 bar)
- Maximum temperatures: Metallic to 250°F (121°C); Non-metallic to 150°F (66°C)
- Steady state: ± 0.5% of flow setting
- Linearity: ± 1% of full flow
- Repeatability: ± 2% of full flow
- Turn down ratio: 10:1 (optional 100:1)
- Flat double diaphragm with three levels of DURAlert leak detection.
- DURAmatic electronic stroke control.
- Variable speed drive.
Durameter Pump Company, Inc., 9545 Hardpan Rd., Angola, NY 14006. Tel: 716-549-6600. Fax: 716-549-6250.