Air-Cooled Heat Exchanger Performance Enhancement Service
HUDSON PRODUCTS CORPORATION offers users and operators of Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers an invaluable source of expert knowledge and advice for performance enhancement of existing equipment through Hudson Cooling Solutions services.
Hudson Cooling Solutions Services
Determine Current Performance
Site condition assessment:
Maximizing Potential Heat Duty
- Detailed mechanical inspection including plenums, fins, headers, fans, drivers and mechanicals
- Air and thermal performance measurements employing state-of- the-art instrumentation
- Thorough technical evaluation of data
Field assessment data is analyzed and simulated utilizing:
- Thermal modeling of tested heat exchanger utilizing Heat Transfer Research Institute's (HTRI) program
- Evaluation of hot air recirculation as necessary utilizing proprietary CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) tools
In addition to providing the highest quality Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers throughout the world, HUDSON PRODUCTS CORPORATION also provides expert after sales service . Hudson Cooling Solutions offers the expertise gained over
60+ years to assist the Air-Cooled Heat Exchanger user with a single source solution for determining current and maximizing potential performance from existing equipment of
Report and Recommendations
Implementation of Recommendations
- Detailed written report of current conditions
- Specific recommendations for performance enhancement
Air-Cooled Heat Exchanger Performance
- Field supervisory or implementation services
- Mechanical component maintenance or replacement
- Bundle retube or replacement
Hudson Products Corporation is alone as the world's only Air-Cooled Heat Exchanger manufacturer also fabricating axial flow fans. For many years Hudson's Tuf-Lite fans have set a standard for performance and efficiency in air-cooled heat exchangers and cooling tower applications throughout the world. The combined knowledge of fans and air-cooled heat exchangers gives Hudson knowledge and experience that is second to none. This expertise is available to the air-cooled heat exchanger user through the services of Hudson Cooling Solutions.
Hudson Products Corp., 6464 Savoy Drive, Suite 800, Houston, TX 77036. Tel: 713-914-5700; Fax: 713-914-5991.