Vapor Tech is a manufacturer of chemical agents that bind with solvents and hydrocarbons
Vapor Tech is a manufacturer of chemical agents that bind with solvents and hydrocarbons. Once the chemical is absorbed, the vapor pressure and flammability begin to drop. Usually within 24 hours, the LEL levels of most hydrocarbons, including benzene, toluene, EDC, xylene, and gasoline, are near zero. The tank or enclosed area can then be entered safely. All of our products are 100 percent safe for wastewater systems and plant bio-ponds.
Water-based vapor suppression chemical agent. Designed to be sprayed into tanks for overnight LEL and chemical emission removal.
- Non-hazardous formula.
Highly concentrated hydrocarbon encapsulation chemical. Provides maximum LEL reduction for enclosed spaces.
- Highly dilutable formula.
- Harmful VOC emissions are greatly reduced as they are 'trapped' by the unique formula containing encapsulators, surfactants, specialty solvents, and coupling agents.
- 24 hours after a tank is treated with Carbonil ST, it will be able to be entered safely for service or cleaning.
- This product will save your company money and provide safety for your workers.
Water-based, super concentrated encapsulation and deodorization chemical. Differs from D-ODORIT 100 because it contains more specialized encapsulation ingredients.
- Excellent for heavy hydrocarbon and solvent odors.
- Includes pleasant smelling deodorant
- Neutralizes LEL (Lower Explosion Limit) in enclosed spaces.
- Non-hazardous, non-flammable formula.
- As with our other encapsulation products, CARBONIL XT is an excellent cleaning agent for moderate residues such as oils and grease.
Vapor Tech, 957 Nasa Road One, Suite 110, Houston, TX 77058. Tel: 281-488-8389; Fax: 781-823-2561.