- Featuring 50+ End User Case Studies
Learn how leading organizations like NGK Automotive Ceramics USA, BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, United Airlines, Johnson and Johnson and others are using radio frequency identification to improve operational efficiencies, track assets and enhance the customer experience
April 28-30, 2020
Orange County Convention Center – Orlando, Florida
RFID Journal LIVE! 2020is the world’s largest conference and exhibition focused on radio frequency identification and related technologies, including IoT. Now in its 18th year, LIVE! features more than 150 exhibitors from 26 countries showcasing best-in-class RFID tags, readers, software and implementation services. Innovative new products are introduced at LIVE! each year, so you will be among the first to see the newest RFID products.
With attendees from all over the world, RFID Journal LIVE! unites the global RFID community with a unique educational conference. Our 2020 conference will include three days of industry-specific and how-to tracks, as well as general education for those new to the RFID market. Our educational sessions and conference offerings are specifically designed to help all attendees and exhibitors to plan strategies, network, buy and sell, and learn and share ideas.
Highlights of RFID Journal LIVE! 2020
The 2020 event will include the Fast-Track RFID Professional Institute Certified Associate Training. During this advanced, one-day fast-track course attendees were given an overview on how to design, install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot an RFID system in the field. The training prepared participants for the RFID Professional Institute Certified Associate exam, which was delivered onsite at RFID Journal LIVE! 2019.
The 2020 event will also have keynote speakers and other conference sessions that provide unique insights into some of the world’s largest, most sophisticated and most innovative RFID deployments to date, and show how the technology is being used across major industries.
The conference program features 9 industry-focused tracks:
- Retail and Apparel (April 29th & 30th)
- Manufacturing (April 29th & 30th)
- RFID in the Automotive Industry (Thursday, April 30)
- Defense/Aerospace (April 29th & 30th)
- Health Care/Pharmaceuticals (April 29th & 30th)
- Supply Chain/Logistics (April 29th & 30th)
- RFID for Airline Baggage Tracking (Tuesday, April 28)
- RFID in Energy and Construction (Wednesday, April 29)
- RFID and NFC in Entertainment, Hospitality and Events (Tuesday, April 28)
There will also be 8 technical and how-to tracks:
- The Fundamentals of RFID (Tuesday, April 28)
- Understanding the Value of RFID and the Future of Intelligent Labels (Tuesday, April 28)
- RFID/IoT in Warehouse and Inventory Management (Tuesday, April 28)
- Bluetooth Beacons Application (Tuesday, April 28)
- Internet of Things (Wednesday, April 29)
- Technology and Infrastructure (Wednesday, April 29)
- RFID and Blockchain (Thursday, April 30)
- Innovation (Thursday, April 30)
The 2020 event will include the Fast-Track RFID Professional Institute Certified Associate training. During this advanced, one-day fast-track course attendees will be given an overview on how to design, install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot an RFID system in the field. The training prepares participants for the RFID Professional Institute Certified Associate exam, which is delivered onsite during the event.
And don’t miss the RFID Journal Awards presentations. We invite finalists to speak during the conference so you get to learn from some of the best RFID and IoT projects from around the world.
RFID Journal LIVE! 2020 is co-located with the IEEE RFID 2020 technical conference, where students and researchers present technical papers on the latest research related to RFID and IoT technologies.
Join industry leaders from around the world to learn what works and meet the leading experts in your areas of interest. You can gain valuable insight and content for future articles, thought leadership pieces, and case studies that benefit your publication and most importantly, your readers.
To register for your FREE press pass, visit https://www.rfidjournallive.com/attend/press-reg/
For more information on the conference agenda, presenters, or technology providers, visit https://www.rfidjournallive.com.
If you have questions, contact Bob Basmadjian, Founder & Principal, Spectrum Marketing & Communications LLC, at (908) 884-5249 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.