Ka Band UpConverter With Synth (27 to 31 GHz): ADMV4530
The ADMV4530 is a highly integrated upconverter with an inphase/quadrature (I/Q) mixer that is ideally suited for next generation Ka band satellite communications. The ADMV4530 upconverter comes in a RoHs compliant, 6 mm × 6 mm, 40-terminal land grid array (LGA) package and operates over the −40°C to +85°C case temperature range.
Applications for this product are satellite communication and point to point microwave communication.
Additional Product Features Include:
- RF output frequency range: 27 GHz to 31 GHz
- Two upconversion modes
- Direct upconversion from differential baseband I/Q (I/Q mode)
- Single upper sideband upconversion (IF mode)
- 1 dB bandwidth: 500 MHz (I/Q mode)
- Input frequency range: 2 GHz to 3 GHz (IF mode)
- Matched, 50 Ω, single-ended RF output
- Matched, 50 Ω, single-ended IF input
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.