Xcentric has supported injection molding for medical equipment for more than 20 years with rapid manufacturing services to help get products to market efficiently. Due to the importance of this role, Xcentric works very closely with clients’ design and procurement teams at every phase of each project to assure the delivery of quality components. The company also follows a streamlined production process to make sure the right people are in place from design to part.
Xcentric is one of the leading providers of rapid injection molding services worldwide due to their extremely experienced design and manufacturing teams, proprietary manufacturing expert system, and state of the art injection mold making and molding system in ISO certified U.S. facilities. The company produces prototype injection-molded medical equipment components in as little as five days, which allows clients to compress time to market or compensate for delays elsewhere in a project.
It is possible to produce components for customers needing only a few hundred thousand components as a bridge to higher productivity molds. Xcentric also offers high-volume, multi-cavity production.
Prototype Injection Molding includes:
- 25 sample parts are included with each new tooling order for customer review
- No Minimum Quantity – Prototype molded parts are our specialty
- Fast and competitively priced Engineering Changes allow us to react very quickly to design updates and to test multiple concepts
- Trials in multiple polymer grades and colors can be done easily for a nominal charge
- Transitioning from prototype to higher volumes is seamless
- Multi component projects are common
- Low/Mid Volume Production Injection Molding Services
- Xcentric is competitively priced for low to mid volume production
Additional quality control services can be purchased as needed.
For additional information on Xcentric’s medical injection molding capabilities, download the datasheet.