The MET/CAL Plus 6.1 suite of applications automates the operation and management of calibration facilities, assisting the performance...
The MET/CAL Plus 6.1 suite of applications automates the operation and management of calibration facilities, assisting the performance of:
- Atomated calibrations(computer-aided, closed-case and closed-loop)
- Create, edit, test and document calibration procedures
- Calculate and report measurement uncertainty
- Access information over the Internet
- Track asset information
- Analyze and report asset information via certificates and reports
- Make data available to other corporate systems
- Meet the requirements of ISO 9000, ANSI Z540, ISO/IEC 17025, FDA GMPs, NRC 10 CFR and others
Version 6.1 Features:
- New Function Selection Codes.
- Measurement Uncertainty Output File
- Measurement Uncertainty Formatting
- Cloning Assets
- Memo Fields
- UUT Reset
- Read-Only Run Time
- Support for Fluke 5500A/COIL
- Visual Reports
- Warranted Procedures
MET/SUPPORT Silver is a free 60-day software support program provided to customers who register their new MET/BASE purchase. MET/SUPPORT Gold is a premium program available to MET/CAL Plus users by annual subscription. In addition to continued priority access to the software support team, members receive valuable benefits.
Fluke Corporation, 6920 Seaway Blvd., P.O. Box 9090, Everett, WA 98206. Tel: 425-347-6100; Fax: 425-356-5116.