Source: Industrial Scientific Corp.
The MDU420 dual-range methane monitor is a portable instrument designed for use at landfills.
Industrial Scientific Corp.420 dual-range methane monitor is a portable instrument designed for use at landfills. It monitors the percentage volume concentrations of methane in landfill wells and detects the low-percentage LEL gas concentrations that may exist at the perimeter fence line.
Industrial Scientific Corp.420's infrared detector measures on two scales with a single sensor, allowing monitoring of methane concentrations up to 100 percent by volume or from 0-10 percent of the LEL. The instrument can make methane measurements in oxygen-free environments without interference from other landfill gases such as hydrogen sulfide or carbon dioxide. The instrument features:
- an auto-ranging digital display.
- an internal sampling pump that draws a vacuum to 100 inches of H2O.
- a choice of sampling probes to match the application
- one-button operation and calibration
- a "Pump Off" mode to conserve battery power
- optional data logging
- a self-diagnostic sensor to reduce calibration frequency
<%=company%>, 1001 Oakdale Road, Oakdale, PA 15071. Tel: (800) 352-3169 X150; e-mail: email@example.com.