MMS-OnTarget! helps keep operational process units running within specifications
Shell Services International-Operations And Asset Managementarget! helps keep operational process units running within specifications. MMS-OnTarget! is also used to identify areas of continuous improvement for a process unit and is used to establish operating limits for a process unit and monitor unit parameters. This enables personnel to detect exceptions to the limits and provide information to the operator to troubleshoot the cause of the exceptions. Operational limits are established for safety, environmental, reliability, quality, and economical factors.
- Connectivity to multiple process data sources such as process historians (PI and InfoPlus-X)
- Standard Microsoft Windows style graphical user interface
- Sensitivity to data quality; if data quality is bad, it is flagged as such and not used for processing within MMS-OnTarget!
- Pre-testing of products in actual live operating environments
Shell Services International-Operations And Asset Managementarget! enables you to achieve many benefits including:
- Increased capacity utilization;
- Improved reliability;
- Decreased variable and fixed cost;
- Improved product quality;
- Statistical Process Control;
- Reduced risk through compliance with Safety and Environmental requirements, including the new Tittle V Compliance Assurance Monitoring requirements with which many locations are currently struggling.
<%=company%> 3333 Highway 6 South, Houston, TX 77082-3101. Contact: Tina Mueller, 281-544-8298.