Source: Shell Services International-Operations And Asset Management
MMS-QCheck is a LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) used to request sample analyses, receive the request
Shell Services International-Operations And Asset Managementeck is a LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) used to request sample analyses, receive the request within the analysis environment, and provide the test results associated with a specific request. MMS-QCheck can handle the work process of a manufacturing or research environment and also provides tracking of projects, requests, samples, analyses, and results; E-mail notification to users upon analysis completion; ad hoc query and reporting; bar-code support; and multiple security levels for users and testing requests.
Features of MMS-QCheck include:
- Request based for research laboratories, not sample based;
- Facilitating communication between the requester and the analyst; sample information is provided from the requester to the analyst; Results are sent directly back to the requester.
- Providing a billing function, allowing the requester to see the costs of the analytical service to be requested;
- Handling routine (scheduled) as well as ad-hoc samples;
- Allowing for consulting and method development work;
- Windows based and compatible with other software;
- Electronic movement of information to facilitate better searches and studies;
- Bar coding to minimize errors;
- Multiple result formats for reporting (numbers, text, files).
Shell Services International-Operations And Asset Managementeck enables the realization of many benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Improving decision-making using an ad-hoc query tool to get the information needed;
- Maximizing use of resources with an effective system for requesting, analyzing, and reporting analysis data;
- Saving time and money by improving the communication between the requester and the analyst by ensuring the request is handled correctly the first time.
<%=company%> 3333 Highway 6 South, Houston, TX 77082-3101. Contact: Scott Wahl, 281-544-8298.