MMS-RECAP (Relief Communication Assistance Program) is a flexible electronic information tool to facilitate communication primarily among operators,
Shell Services International-Operations And Asset ManagementAP (Relief Communication Assistance Program) is a flexible electronic information tool to facilitate communication primarily among operators, production team members, technical support members, and supply managers. Using MMS-RECAP, paper logsheets can be eliminated. Operating status information is available at essentially any desktop. The right information is easily retrieved no information overload or sifting through paper.
- Standard Microsoft Windows style graphical user interface
- Customizable templates for entering and viewing data
- Easy-to-use word processing such as cut/copy/paste, spell check, and text formatting options
- Multiple year data retention
- Hyperlinks to LAN applications and files such as exception reporting, operating reports, quality reports, and tank inventory reports in views
- Automatic population of key operating parameter information via process data historian
- Search engine for finding the desired information quickly and easily
Shell Services International-Operations And Asset ManagementAP provides many benefits, some of which include:
- Reducing risk by aiding documentation compliance with OSHA Process Safety Management requirements;
- Improving productivity by documenting unit operating status information in a central location available at everyone's desktop;
- Improving troubleshooting as information is easily retrieved via the search capability.
<%=company%> 3333 Highway 6 South, Houston, TX 77082-3101. Contact: Tina Mueller, 281-544-8298.