The Totalflow Model 6790 RTU is designed to address requirements for remote, low power RTU applications for SCADA. The 6790 includes a self-contained battery power source and solar charging system, and is packaged in a rugged, field-proven, NEMA 4X weather-tight enclosure. The 6790 RTU can be networked via RS485 with other RTU’s and/or Totalflow devices.
Constructed around a proven industrial control language, the Totalflow Graphically Enhanced Ladder Logic (GELLO) allows users to meet a wide variety of application requirements. Logic designs are composed in a Windows object oriented environment using a desktop computer. Once designed, logic can be simulated and debugged before installation into the RTU. Logic designs are constructed from graphic building blocks that include.
- ISA Symbol Coils
- Analog I/O
- PID Controllers
- “User-defined” Blocks
- C Program Calls
The standard complement of Model 6790 I/O affords users the maximum utility with minimum power usage. Each 6790 RTU has the following I/O:
- Eight Digital Inputs: Senses dry contact input (zero ohms); read once per second; not operational with non-dry contact (active) inputs.
- Eight Digital Outputs: DC voltage supplied when active or set; DC voltage available determined from power source and total combined current available:
- – Internal Power: Battery voltage @ 2 amps
– External Power: External voltage @ 4 amps
- Seven Analog Inputs: 0-5.25 VDC (0-21mA with resistor):
- – 13 bit resolution
– Non-differential inputs
- One to Four Analog Outputs: 4-20mA output; 12 bit resolution; 250 ohm minimum load.
- Two pulse inputs: (Rate or Accumulating)
- – Active Input: 20KHz input; 0-5 V minimum pulse input; 0-12 V maximum pulse input.
– Contact Closure Input: 0-100Hz frequency input.
TotalFlow, Pawhuska Road, P.O. Box 9999, Bartlesville, OK 74005. Tel: 918-338-4888; Fax: 918-662-7052.