The 801W is a wall mounted unit in a Nema 4X enclosure suitable for DIV 2 areas. It has a front mounted tape drive assembly...
The 801W is a wall mounted unit in a Nema 4X enclosure suitable for DIV 2 areas. It has a front mounted tape drive assembly. This microprocessor-based H2
S analyzer using the principle of lead acetate tape. The optics, mechanical system, digital electronics and software all combine to fully utilize the inherent strengths of the lead acetate methodology.
- Selective to based H2S only without interferences of any kind
- Sensitive to parts per billion (ppb) or parts per million (ppm)
- The 801W was designed for high reliability, low maintenance operation.
- The optical system is composed of a solid state light source (LED) and silicon photo-diode detectors.
- The software performs diagnostic checks on startup and during operation.
- The tape drive assembly uses a digitally controlled stepper motor directly driving the tape, eliminating complex drive systems.
- Automatic compensation eliminates zero drift.
- Simple operation allows non-technical personnel to operate the 801W.
- Low power electronics can operate from batteries or solar power.
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc., Bay 6, 6325-12th Street S.E., Calgary, AB T2H 2K1. Tel: 403-252-8470; Fax: 403-255-6287.