The 801W TS was designed for low level (sub ppm) measurement of total sulfur in pure gases...
The 801W TS was designed for low level (sub ppm) measurement of total sulfur in pure gases. Total Sulfur contamination is of increasing concern to the food industry and when the product is used as feed stock by the chemical industry, especially when catalysts are used. Gas suppliers must ensure their product meets contractual specifications for sulfur content. Recent improvements to the 801analyzer allow continuous low level ppb measurements of total sulfur.
- The Optical System is composed of a solid-state light source (LED) and silicon photo-diode detectors.
- The microprocessor performs diagnostic checks on start-up and during operation.
- The tape drive assembly uses a digitally controlled stepper motor directly driving the tape eliminating complex drive systems.
- Automatic compensation eliminates zero drift.
- 20-bit analog to digital converter allows measurement to 6 orders of magnitude.
- Membrane technology humidifier provides humidity to the sample without compromising sample integrity.
- Flow control uses critical orifices.
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc., Bay 6, 6325-12th Street S.E., Calgary, AB T2H 2K1. Tel: 403-252-8470; Fax: 403-255-6287.