The MICON S-32 Multi-Task Controllers eliminate compromises in control power and reliability associated with other single and two-loop controllers
Now exhibiting at the Texas A&M Instrumentation Symposium
The MICON S-32 Multi-Task Controllers eliminate compromises in control power and reliability associated with other single and two-loop controllers. This control power provides the tool for the optimization of small continuous or batch control processes.
The S-32 MICON communication network has two-wire shielding connections that transfer data among the MICON's and to/from the optional central CRT-based operator station. Some of the S-32's features include:
- control power with more than 90 functions to choose from;
- standard peer-to-peer communication;
- standard communication to workstation;
- optional "blind" version;
- hand-held and plug-in configuration;
- standard adaptive tuning and self-tuning;
- 1:1 backup option for critical applications;
- extended serial discrete I/O; and
- fall-back control strategies.
MICON, 4955 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX, 77023. Tel: 713-921-1899; Fax: 713-921-1882.