The In-VitroCell™ ES NU-5741 5.65 Ft3 (160 L) Hypoxic Direct Heat CO2 Incubator is designed to provide labs with a controlled in-vitro environment for age related stuides or stem cell research. The NU-5741 provide optimum growth conditions by precisely controlling humidity, temperature, oxygen and CO2 by monitoring and controlling the growth environment.
NuTouch Electronic Control System
The NuTouch Electronic Control System of the In-VitroCell™ ES NU-5741 5.65 Ft3 (160 L) Direct Heat CO2 Incubator makes controlling it easy. The NuTouch control system is a color, touchscreen system, so you can easily control the system's parameters with just the tap of a finger.
The chamber of the incubator can offer hypoxic conditions, using a sensor for O2 control and injecting N2 gas to meet a setpoint in a range of 0.5 percent to 21 percent, accurate with ±0.25 percent.
Precise Contamination Control
Dual Sterilization Cycles
The NU-5741 incubator is engineered with dual sterilization cycles to protect both products in the chamber and personnel in the lab. The dual cycles are at 145°C dry and 95°C humidified.
Designed for Protection
The incubator was designed with a coved corner and crevice-free interior, which makes it both easy to clean and limits potential hiding places for contamination.
Closed-Loop HEPA Filtration
The closed-loop HEPA filtration system in the NU-5741 model incubator was also designed to minimize the risk of contamination. The system is similar to that of an ISO class 5 clean room, maintained at a positive pressure, with gas and air continuously passing through 99.99 percent efficient HEPA filters.
The incubator has no vibration since there are fewer moving parts. The reduced vibration helps protect cell lines.
Unique Performance Features
Humidity control in the NU-5741 is managed through a three-liter reservoir that injects water vapor to meet a set point up to 95 percent. This system is used in the incubator in place of a user water pan. The humidity control system is accurate within +5 percent / -3 percent.
Faster Recovery Times
The NU-5741 incubator features faster recovery times after door openings, which helps maintain temperature, CO2 gas and O2 levels.
Accurate CO2 Levels
There is a dual wave infrared sensor in the incubator that helps maintain proper CO2 concentrations in the growth chamber, accurate within ±0.1 percent. The sensor is insensitive to other components, such as water vapor.
The uniform temperature in the incubator (±0.3C) is monitored using dual temperature probes.
- NuTouch Electronic Control System
- Closed Loop HEPA Filtration System
- Dual Sterilizaiton Cycles (145°C Dry, 95°C Humidified)
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Growth Chamber
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Shelving (Qty 4)
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Brackets (Qty 4)
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Shelf Guides (Qty 8)
- Infrared (IR) Sensor
- Humidity (RH) Resviour and Control System
- Stainless Steel Water Pan for installation and calibraiton only
- O2 Monitor and Control System
- CO2 Sample Port
- R5 Insulation System
- Independent Door Heater
- Right Hinge Swing Field Reversible Exterior Door
- Right Hinge Swing Field Reversible Inner Glass Door
- Removable/Autoclavable Inner Door Gasket
- Heavy Duty Leg Levelers
- USB Port
- RJ-11 Communication Port for Remote Alarm Connection
- RJ-45 Jack - RS-485 2-way Communication
- Output: Control system levels and alarms/events
- Input: Commands from a Computer to view and update operating parameters
- RJ-45 Jack - 4-20 mA Analog Output for monitoring all active control system levels
- Utility Access Port
- Electrical power cord
- Field Stackable with Appropriate NuAire Incubator Models