Our Strategic Performance Improvement (SPI) Methodologies for shutdown and project management and control have been tested in hundreds of complex major production plant shutdowns, outages, and equipment overhauls
Our Strategic Performance Improvement (SPI) Methodologies for shutdown and project management and control have been tested in hundreds of complex major production plant shutdowns, outages, and equipment overhauls. We have brought shutdowns in under schedule, under budget, and with quality maintenance that our customers rely on. The result is reduced costs, reduced down time, increased production time, and lower labor and equipment costs. Our consultants have 20 or more years of experience, providing services such as:
- Structured Outage Process Development, Planning, and Implementation
- Outage Condition Based Maintenance Management Programs and Processes
- Comprehensive Outage/Overhaul Management Services As Well As Expert Partial Overhaul Management
- Outage Activity Work Planning (Pre-Outage Development) and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Outage Work Plan Library Development
- Expert Integration Of CMMS And Project Control Systems For Optimal Outage, Shutdown, Scope, Schedule, and Cost Management
- Efficient Management and/or Staffing Of Unit Outages And Overhauls.
- Effective Project Control Management To Develop Critical Path Scheduling For Outage Duration Optimization.
- Outage Advanced Maintenance Support Programs - Predictive Maintenance Programs, Reliability Centered Maintenance Programs
- Craft / Technician Skill Testing And Training
- Outage Training, Readiness Process and Reviews and post- Outage evaluation
Click Here to Download more information on
Outage Performance Improvement