Inno4Life, part of the Dec Group, has in-depth knowledge and containment equipment solutions for the aseptic/sterile Fill-Finish pharmaceutical industry. In line with ISO 14644, including monitoring of viable and non-viable monitoring to comply with the most recent revisions of the ISPE containment specifications cGMP and GAMP5 guidelines.
The aseptic containment solutions are cGMP compliant, in line with ISO 14644. Dependable and accurately containment solutions designed and configured for seamless integration into any aseptic filling and packaging line. Various solutions like UDF/LAF, Open RABS, Closed-RABS, isolators, Glove ports, Testers, including (non)Viable particles monitoring technology are designed to accommodate for various cleanroom settings, handling speed and downstream production processes.
Unique features and benefits of our aseptic containment solutions
- Quality designs for any grade aseptic environment
- Smart compact design to increase cleanroom efficiency
- Reduction of operator interaction in (ISO 5) primary production processes.
- Efficiency and cost reduction in the validation phase with the Inno4Life Design Verification standard.
- From standard to custom pharmaceutical containment solutions
- Turnkey integration solutions.
- The containment range designed for product & operator protection by airflow complements the product range to deliver complete integrated project solutions.