Petersen Engineering, Inc. (PEI) is the first choice for pipeline engineering in the Midwest
Petersen Engineering, Inc. (PEI) is the first choice for pipeline engineering in the Midwest. Our vast experience includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Project, Design, and/or Construction Management.
- Terminal Engineering.
- Pump/Compressor Station Design/Maintenance.
- Meter Station Design/Maintenance.
- Storage Facility design/maintenance.
- Route Selection (and Alignment Sheet Development).
- Cost Estimating.
- Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil Design/Drafting.
- Surge Analysis.
- Pipe Stress Analysis.
- Line Lowering.
- Crossing Design.
- Horizontal Directional Drill Design.
- Line Relocation.
- Pipe and Appurtenance Rehabilitation.
- API 653 Inspection/Engineering.
- In Line Inspections (Smart Pigging).
- Hydrotesting (New or Existing Assets).
- Instrumentation and Controls.
Petersen Engineering, Incorporated (PEI), 7124 Waldemar Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46268. Tel: 317-216-7930; Fax: 317-216-7938.