Polytron 2 is a universal transmitter for monitoring of over 200 different gases and oxygen
Polytron 2 is a universal transmitter for monitoring of over 200 different gases and oxygen. The transmitter uses industry standard two-wire loop powered technology and a state-of-the-art microprocessor to convert the signal from an electrochemical DrägerSensor ® to an analog 4 to 20 mA and a digital HART ® signal output.
The transmitter is designed for one-man calibration and offers a variety of diagnostics and self test features. The configuration and calibration of the transmitter is menu guided and easy to perform, using either the build in push buttons or a hand held terminal.
Features and Benefits:
– One universal transmitter for all electrochemical sensors
– Patented Plug & Play Sensor Technology
– Self-diagnostics of sensor and transmitter
– 4-20 mA outputs and digital HART ® communication
– CENELEC, UL and CSA approvals
Draeger Gas Detection Systems, 10450 Stancliff, Suite 220, Houston, TX 77099. Tel: 281-498-1082; Fax: 281-498-5190.