The Polytron Pulsar brings a significant improvement to the detection of hydrocarbon gases
The first choice of Open Path Gas Detectors
The Polytron Pulsar brings a significant improvement to the detection of hydrocarbon gases. The receiver holds factory calibrations for up to 4 gases which can be selected by factory or field configuration. Gases detected include the alkane series methane to hexane.
Features and Benefits:
- Immune to the effects of sun, flare radiation and common contaminants
- No matching of transmitter with receiver required
- Heated optics to eliminate snow/icing
- Built-in directional guidance for ease of alignment
- Alignment and zeroing independent of operating distance
- No requirement for optical alignment aid
- One man commissioning
- Pre-warning for dirty or misaligned optics
Draeger Gas Detection Systems, 10450 Stancliff, Suite 220, Houston, TX 77099. Tel: 281-498-1082; Fax: 281-498-5190.