Source: Carmagen Engineering, Inc.
Design evaluations Compliance with ASME Code and specification requirements Development of technical purchase specifications Design details for high temperature, internally lined equipment Mechanical design details
- Catalyst support grids
- Plenum chamber and cyclone systems
- Fluidized solids distribution grids
- Hot/cold nozzle intersections
- Support skirt intersections
- Outlet collectors
Rerating and repair analysis Tall vessel design
- Process or wind induced vibration
- Flange leakage troubleshooting
- Vibration evaluation
- Thermal design
- Heat integration
- Performance troubleshooting and optimization
Carmagen Engineering, Inc., 4 West Main Street, Rockaway, NJ 07866. Tel: 973-627-4455; Fax: 973-627-3133.